Hey Everyone! There are different personal reasons someone can have for not spending a lot of money on gifts. It can be because of a budget or just cause you don’t have a taste for spending a lot of money on gifts. For whatever reason it may be, I compiled this list of ideas to help you find affordable gifts for anyone one you care to gift this Valentine’s Day. In my last post I gave 10 Luxe Valentine’s Day Gifts for Her if you are interested in spending little more money on something extra nice for a special female someone. This time I’ll give some affordable Valentine’s day gifts ideas for her, him, and kids!
- Zazzle Silver Initial Pendant on Silver box Chain
- Nordstrom ‘XO’ Metallic Journal
- Topshop Panda Coaster Mug
- Urban Outfitter’s Magical Thinking Tower Glass Box
- Uncommon Goods What I Love About You Book
- Uncommon Goods Farm Fresh Spa Experience Tin
- The Painted Press Valentine’s Day Jewelry Ring Dish
- Bed Bath and Beyond Moscow Mule Mug
- H&M Leather Belt
- Deluxe Leather Toiletry Bag
- Jigsaw Furnishings Men’s Organizer
- Harry’s Shaving Set
- Alaska Bear Money Clip
- Personal Creations’ Deluxe Pocket Pals
- DIY You Light Up My Life
- Mastermind Toys I Heart You Erasers
- Custom Crayons By Sara Heart Crayons
- Purple Owl Designs1 Valentine Tic Tac Toe Game
- Kung Fu Panda 3
- A trip to a place they love to go to like the aquarium, zoo, jungle gym, or Chuck E. Cheese’s.
I hope you find this quite helpful! I personally would love to get the Urban Outfitter’s Thinking Tower Glass Box. I think it is gorgeous!
Happy Shopping everyone!