Happy Friday Everyone!
One of my posts has been featured in this week’s Independent Fashion Blogger’s (IFB) Links à la Mode! This week’s curated links from 20 bloggers feature posts about fashion trends, Valentine’s day gift guides, interviews, a Valentine themed story and photoshoot, Marc Jacobs ad campaign, New York Fashion Week and so much more. Check out the curated links below and let me know which ones you like!
Links à la Mode, February 11
- Attire Club: The Best Looks from NYFWM | Fall-Winter 2016-17
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
- Distinguished Diva: Urban Minimalism with Hallelujah
- Fashionopolis: Liva Protege | New Talent and Creative Fluidity
- Female Jungle: MeetTheBoss | Amy Roiland, Boss Lady of FashionTap
- Grazielle Camilleri: My Yellow Coat
- Les Assorties: Styling Sessions with Marina de Magalhaes
- Modavracha: The Skinny Scarf Trend
- Mox and Socks: A Staying-In Valentine’s Day Outfit
- My Fashion S/ash Life: A Valentine’s Story
- MySelf Expressed: Inspiration Board | Resort 2016 | Acne
- Proceed with Style: Affordable Valentine’s Day Gifts for Anyone
- Purple Poodle Blog: New Make-up Palettes and More…
- Purushu Arie: A Modern Man’s Guide to Share Wardrobe with Girlfriend
- Sassy Ethnic Bohemian: In Which We Go See Fern Mallis Interview Jeffrey Kalinsky
- Some Velvet Morning: Monochromatic
- Splash of Teal: A Few Thoughts About Valentine’s Day
- We Are Ready Made: Marc’s America
- We’re Not Exclusive: Let’s Talk About It | Who is Your Style Icon?
- With Wonder and Whimsy: 10 Reasons to Love the Wrap Dress