I hope you are all doing well today. Half way through the week…. you can make it guys!
I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Abigail of The Pineapple Tart. She is a doll and has a wonderful beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. I was also nominated by Jhona of Cozy Fashionist. Her personal style and beauty blog is delightful as well. Go ahead and check both of these blogs out! The Liebster nomination is a huge encouragement for me. Thank you so much girls!
The Liebster Award rules seem to differ depending on the person who nominates so I will pick one set of rules.
1) Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
2) Include the LIEBSTER AWARD sticker in the post.
3) Nominate 5-10 other bloggers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on 1 of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
4) Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make 10 questions of your own for your nominees.
5) Finally, copy these rules in the post.
Since I was given two nominations I will answer both sets of questions.
1) Who is your biggest blogging inspiration? Well it depends on the particular facet of blogging. In terms of personal style blogs, FIGTNY, Modern Legacy and The House of Sequins. In terms of content outside of personal style posts, The Coveteur and Pop Sugar.
2) What is your favourite beauty product? Right now it is the Honest Beauty Cream Foundation. It covers really well and it has mostly safe ingredients.
3) What beauty product do you think is overrated? Contouring. Sorry, but a lot of the tutorials I’ve seen, the girl ends up looking like a completely different person. It makes me a little sad. Why do you want to look so different than who you are? And it looks like so much work!
4) What do you consider a wardrobe staple? One good pair of fitted jeans. You can dress it down with a t-shirt and sneakers or dress it up with a blazer and heels.
5) Do you prefer cats or dogs? Dogs. I’m allergic to cats.
6) What is your favourite book? Right now it is the Throne Of Glass series by Sarah Maas.
7) Are you a morning person or night owl? Night owl all the way.
8) What is your favourite feature about yourself? I’ve always like my feet.
9) What is your favourite food? Right now it is toasts with over easy eggs and avocado sprinkled with salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil and garlic powder. Yum!
10) What is your favourite song? Right now it is Lean On by Major Lazer.
1) What are your blog goals? My goals are to stay as consistent as possible, blogging three times a week ( Monday, Wednesday, Friday). Also, to develop my photography skills to take better blog pictures
2) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you want to live? Anywhere where my family is is home to me, however, I have wanted to live in Hawaii for a certain time ever since I was a teen.
3) What do you love the most about blogging? The creative release. I love how it makes me feel after posting something that involved creativity and what I enjoy.
4) What’s your must-have blogging tool? My phone and the WordPress app.
5) What are your favourite sweets? Chai latte and chocolate.
6) What is your favourite high street store? I don’t have enough money to shop here but I do like their stuff, Saint Laurent.
7) What is your favourite beauty product ever? My Honest Beauty Cream Foundation.
8) Who is your inspiration? My Husband. He is so creative
9) How do you spend your free time? Netflix
10) What is your favourite season and why? Summer, I love the beach
11) What makes you smile when you’re having a bad day? My son.
Here are my nominations with their links. Visit these blogs when you get the chance!
Here are my 10 questions
1) Who is your blogging inspiration?
2) What do you love most about blogging?
3) What clothing item do you usually have on repeat? (Not lingerie)
4) If you could sit down and have coffee/tea/smoothie with anyone on earth and in time, who would it be?
5) What is your dream vacation?
6) What is your favorite season to style to?
7) If you can take only 3 makeup products with you to a unknown place, what would you bring?
8) What is your favorite leisure activity?
9) What is your favorite app on your phone?
10) If you had a choice to give a large sum of money to any charity, what kind of charity would you choose?
Thank you girls again and thank you all for reading my blog!