I am a YouTube addict. There are many reason you will find me browsing their vast array of videos. I’ll go to Youtube to find out more info about a celebrity I like, or a particular topic that has been on my mind or just came to my attention. I’ll also go there when I just want to laugh, be inspired, or even cry. Ten minutes is much easier to find time to sit through than 2 hours of a full length movie.
Here are my latest YouTube favs! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
1) This dance crew is a force to be reckoned with. Their choregrapher has worked with celebrities like JLo, Rihanna, and even Nicki Minaj. Royal Family Dance Crew at the World of Dance Competition 2015 . (10 mins 17 secs)
2) These kids get a surprise Christmas gift. Adopted for Christmas. This video makes me tear up everytime. (1 min 41 secs)
3) James Corden of the Late Late Show hosted this year’s Tony Awards. It is the award show for theater. This was a very entertaining opening number. The 70th Annual Tony Awards opening number. (7 mins 30 secs)
4) I really like Geneva from A Pair and A Spare. This tutorial for a DIY Leather Clutch looks simple enough to do! (1 min 45 secs)
5) Supermodel Ashley Graham is dramatically changing the fashion industry with her beauty and her voice for changing the fashion label “plus size”. She became the first “plus size” model to be on the cover of Sports Illustrated magazine. I greatly admire her activism for positive body image in our culture today. This is her TEDx Talk Plus Size? More like My Size. (9 mins and 55 secs)